Your physicians at Metropolitan Ob/Gyn can be reached 24 hours a day. Please call the main office telephone number (303) 320-8499 day or night to speak with the physician on call.
- Fever > 100.5
- Shortness of breath
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Increasing pain and redness at surgical scar
- Worsening abdominal and pelvic pain
- Drainage of fluid from surgical scar
- Depending on the type of surgery you had, your activities and restrictions will vary. Please contact our office if you have additional questions.